Workshops Cancellation Policy
- All courses include all materials unless otherwise stated.
- The full amount of the course fee is payable at the time of booking to secure a place on a course. You may express an interest in a class and reserve a space, but your space will not be confirmed until Full Payment of the class fee is received.
- If a class is full you can be added to a waiting list without payment of a fee but will be asked to pay your fee in full as soon as a place becomes available should you choose to accept it.
- Places are strictly allocated on a first come, first served basis and no places are given any priority or reserved in advance.
- COVID-19 - If you have been tested positive, experience any of Covid symptoms, have been asked to self-isolate, have been "pinged" as being a closed contact to someone who had tested positive, or someone from your close family is unwell and as a result you cannot attend the workshop, please let me know as soon as possible and I will be happy to discuss your options: a refund, move your booking to another date, or a voucher you can use to purchase workshop on a different date.
- Should you need to cancel your place on a course for any reason, the standard cancellation charges are as follows:
- Cancellation up to 10 working days before the class a full refund of fees is available.
- Cancellation within 10 working days of course date = 50% of course fee payable (to help me cover the costs of the venue hire), if your place is re-filled then I will refund 100% of fees.
Sometimes courses are over-subscribed so I hold a waiting list and may be able to re-fill the place, but if you are unable to attend you are welcome to send someone in your place. Please let me know your replacement's name, phone number and email address as soon as possible before the course date.
- In the very unlikely event that a course is cancelled from my side, you would be offered an alternative date or a replacement course or should you decide you can't attend the alternate course date you will be offered a full class fee refund. I will attempt to give as much notice as possible.
Please note I cannot accept responsibility for any other costs or adverse effects (e.g. costs of travel, childcare) of rescheduling or cancelling courses.
Liability and Responsibility
- Booking and attendance on any course is completely at customer’s own risk and I shall not be held liable for any personal issues, loss or damage to person or property (unless due to negligence on my part), travel, parking or any other costs, arising from attendance on any courses.
- Course location may be subject to change; in such event each participant will be notified as early as possible.
- During each course, I will endeavour to instruct and guide every participant safely through the procedures and use of the tools and equipment, but they do so at their own risk. They are assumed to be proclaiming a certain level of competence by booking a place on the course in the first place. Any student deemed to be unsafe or dangerously incapable, will be asked to leave the course if the safely of themselves or other attendees is considered to be at risk. In this instance, no refunds will be given.
- Courses do not provide official qualifications but are purely for enjoyment and extension of skills, knowledge and understanding in relation to craft and sustainability.
Cooling Off Period and Your Legal Right to Cancel
- You have a legal right to a Cooling Off period within which you can cancel the Contract for any reason. This period begins once your Order is accepted and I have sent you an Order Confirmation, i.e. when the Contract between you and I is formed. The period ends at the end of 14 calendar days after that date.
- If you wish to exercise your right to cancel, you must inform me of your decision within the cooling off period. Cancellation by email or by post is effective from the date on which you send me your message. Please note that the cooling off period lasts for whole calendar days.
- I may ask you why you have chosen to cancel and may use any answers you provide to improve my services in the future, however please note that you are under no obligation to provide any details if you do not wish to.
- If the Services are to begin within the cooling off period you acknowledge and agree to the following: - If the Services are fully performed within the 14 calendar day cooling off period, you will lose your right to cancel once the Services begin.
Questions about the Cancellation Policy should be sent to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.